Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello all, my name is Brent, From Englewood, FL i just purchased my first Mako, 17 angler. love the boat so far, was in pretty good condition, when i purchased it.

Do you have to have a photo bucket account to post pictures onto the forum?

Comment

Welcome to cm. photobucket is the easiest way to upload pictures
      1984 Mako 238 WA [br]2015 Suzuki 250 APX[br]Central PA/OCMD[br]http://www.classicmako.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=35081[br]

Comment

Not many of us native florida boys around. My first boat wasa17 mako, lots of fun. I have a larger boat now, but thinking it maybe time to go back to a 17 mako. I fish and boat out of Port Charlotte. What year is your Mako and what motor? I'm new here, just saying hi. Tomm
        24 seapro bayboat 225Yami[br]Past/future17 Mako

Comment

Will have to look into photo bucket, i know i had a account at one time, but its been along time since i have used it.

she has a 1996 evinrude, 88 spl, so far i have had to replace the fuel pump,the gaskets in the lower unit, while in there in also replaced the impeller, added some new cables, and some other small thing like the water separator and primer ball. I also added a 6 gallon gas tank under the console, so far she runs great.

Comment

she is a 1978 Angler 17, Was told by a few people with the hull number i would be able to find out what dealership sold the boat?? I purchased it from a guy up in Venice, Fl

Comment

Working...
            X