Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New member....same 258

Hello everyone

Great site and members that I'm sure I wont be able to do without over the next few years or more. Bought Bass-A-Nova's 258 back in April and my family and I have been having a blast with it.

Havnt done much to it yet other than a cleaning, some electronics and trim tabs but Im sure it wont be long.

Thanks for having me

Jeff

Posted the boat, figured I'd share some more.

Caught his first False Albacore on Saturday! Boat slogged through 3'-4' for 12 miles no prob.[] Thankfully it layed down once we got there. He's only 8 so after an hour and three albies he was beat luckily it was a nice calm ride back in.

Comment

Posted the boat, figured I'd share some more.

Caught his first False Albacore on Saturday! Boat slogged through 3'-4' for 12 miles no prob.[] Thankfully it layed down once we got there. He's only 8 so after an hour and three albies he was beat luckily it was a nice calm ride back in.

Comment

I [}] remember Ronnie's boat[}]

[]Surprised he sold[] it
        1984 Mako 238 WA [br]2015 Suzuki 250 APX[br]Central PA/OCMD[br]http://www.classicmako.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=35081[br]

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by brando

[]Surprised he sold[] it

I suppose that's a good thing?

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by Jeff258

quote:

Originally posted by brando

[]Surprised he sold[] it

I suppose that's a good thing?

Yeah, glad to see you got it. Powder coat that windshield frame and it will look real good.. I put all the little smileys in my previous post because it was ronnies thing.
            1984 Mako 238 WA [br]2015 Suzuki 250 APX[br]Central PA/OCMD[br]http://www.classicmako.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=35081[br]

Comment

[/quote]

Yeah, glad to see you got it. Powder coat that windshield frame and it will look real good.. I put all the little smileys in my previous post because it was ronnies thing.

[/quote]

Yeah I got that part. He's still here and still [][][8D][:I][][}][]'ing

haha

Thanks. The window seals are all shrunk up and shot so Ill probably wrap them up and ship them down to your guy in FL when the time comes.

Comment

Working...
              X