X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 19 ft. 1968 Mako CC classic for sale

Go Here http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...10953480433#sf[8D][8D]

Oldcdog,

From the description and the pictures in the ad, this Mako19 appears to be one of the first 40 hulls that started it all. The skeg that runs along the keel of the boat is a sure sign this is one of the first few Mako's ever in production.

The boat seems to be in fair condition for it's age. You may want to list some more details about the history of the boat since ownership. What's still original and what components of the boat have been replaced.

Perhaps a moderator can move this over to the classifieds.

Good luck with the sale.
    A wise man once said, "Son... if it has tits, tires or a transom... sooner or later it's gonna give you problems." -the old man

1972 Classic Mako 19
    https://forum.classicmako.com/forum/...t-squot-ole-19

Comment

Possibly another first 40...looks like a pretty decent deal too.
      [/URL]

Comment

Can anyone give me more info on this early Mako? The skeg keel, is it pre foam? any info would be appreciated. Thanks Howard

Comment

Don't understand what you mean by pre-foam...all Makos have some foam under the deck.
          [/URL]

Comment

oldcdog did you ever sell your first 40 mako?

Comment

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by NauticaBoatWorks

NauticaBoatWorks,

If your looking for a first 40 Mako19, I found one in South Jersey late last year. It does have the skeg that runs along the keel of the boat consistent with the hull design of the first 40 or-so ever produced.

Talked to the guy at the boat yard and he said it was for sale. He didn't know much about the boat but I got the feeling he would take a couple hundred bucks for it.

Not sure if you are looking for a project boat because this boat needs work. Transom and deck replacement definitely, most likely stringers as well.

Here's a couple pics. I think I can find this guys contact information if you are interested.

A wise man once said, "Son... if it has tits, tires or a transom... sooner or later it's gonna give you problems." -the old man

1972 Classic Mako 19

Comment

quote:

NauticaBoatWorks,

If your looking for a first 40 Mako19, I found one in South Jersey late last year. It does have the skeg that runs along the keel of the boat consistent with the hull design of the first 40 or-so ever produced.

Talked to the guy at the boat yard and he said it was for sale. He didn't know much about the boat but I got the feeling he would take a couple hundred bucks for it.

Not sure if you are looking for a project boat because this boat needs work. Transom and deck replacement definitely, most likely stringers as well.

Here's a couple pics. I think I can find this guys contact information if you are interested.

1972 Classic Mako 19

Comment

quote:

NauticaBoatWorks,

1972 Classic Mako 19

Comment

Working...
                    X