first Mako, 1975 17ft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• first Mako, 1975 17ft

Hey gonna be picking up my boat in about a month. im TDY now(air force) but dad got the boat and hopefully in about a month ill be taking it out. Like the title says its a 17ft and got a 115 evinrude on it. very clean boat and a step up from my 14ft 1973 queen craft.
    1974 Mako 17 Angler[br]1985 Evinrude 115[br]Panama City, Fl

Congrats ,keep us posted, and welcome to cm
    1984 Mako 238 WA [br]2015 Suzuki 250 APX[br]Central PA/OCMD[br]http://www.classicmako.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=35081[br]

Comment

First off THANK YOU for your service. Secondly, congrats on you new boat. Looking forward to seeing it.
      Joe[br]St. Petersburg, FL[br]1973 Mako 17 Angler[br]2005 Evinrude E-tec 90[br][br]

Comment

Thanks guys! Just got back last week and im heading to central Fl this Thursday to pick it up. I'll be sure to take some pictures and post em up. Title says its a 74 Angler and the guy i bought it off has owned it since 77. Very clean and garage kept/covered. []

Comment

Got it! Drove 1000mi round trip and took it out yesterday first time. we braved the 20mph winds which i never would have in the old boat i had. mako ran like a champ and was smooth riding! If i can figure out how to post pictures i will later. need to go widen the gate so it can sleep in the backyard!

Comment

Got it! Drove 1000mi round trip and took it out yesterday first time. we braved the 20mph winds which i never would have in the old boat i had. mako ran like a champ and was smooth riding! If i can figure out how to post pictures i will later. need to go widen the gate so it can sleep in the backyard!

Comment

Comment

Comment

Post some pics please! Congratulations...the 17 is a great hull.
                  [/URL]

Comment

[/URL]

Comment

[/URL]

Comment

How do i attach pictures?

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X