Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New member - Old Lurker :) '92 Mako 254

Hey all,

I've decided to finally stop lurking and maybe start contributing to this great site! I'm in the Miami area and if your out there enough you'll probably see me more often than I care to admit [}]

I've had my 1992 Mako (254 I think) for about 3 years now. It came out of a police auction with twin 2006 225 Mercury DFIs. We removed (and sold) one of the motors because we were taking on way too much water when drifting/anchored but would love to re-transom, bracket and double up with some four strokes one day. I have a few too many projects I would love to start on and I know there is more than plenty of information on this site for me to start. If only I can stand being away from the water long enough[:I]

Thanks for all of the knowledgeable posts and great reading!

Brian

Sounds like a good plan. Welcome to cm
    1984 Mako 238 WA [br]2015 Suzuki 250 APX[br]Central PA/OCMD[br]http://www.classicmako.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=35081[br]

Comment

Cojones bro, if it ain't broke don't fix it! Enjoy your time on the water.
      Luis Bouzon[br]Not All Who Wander are Lost[br][br]1979 Mako 17\'[br]1986 150hp Black Max

Comment

Thanks Brando!

vvs I just want to make it better

Comment

Working...
        X