Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New from FLa.

Hello everybody,

Name is Red and I'm from Fort Meade, Florida. Registered today, been a lurker for years, off and on.

My mako heritage goes back to childhood. My grandfather bought a 23 inboard that had been sunk. We gutted it, put a 150 gal tank in it and my dad built an aluminum bracket for it. This was before they were commercially popular. Hung a 200 Evinrude on it and went grouper fishing. That boat passed through 3 generations, owned by all the males in the family at one time or another.

My fishing education came to me on that boat. The quality in craftsmanship shown year after year. My brother and I regularly hit 40 to 50 miles on Gulf trips during our turn at ownership. Always a place for the guys to get together and hang out and enjoy our favorite sport.

Well, due to the price of gas and the limits on grouper, the boat was sold. We just couldn't run it like we used to and could not bear to see it sit. We passed on "The Boss Man" to new owners and hope they find as much enjoyment from the boat as we did.

After having smaller boats, my wife and I are looking for a 19-21 foot boat to enjoy with our family. Maybe the 'Boss Man II" For me, there is only one choice. That is what brought me here. I want our son to have what I had when I was younger. And there is only one brand of boat for that.

So, look forward to meeting everyone and sharing the interest in this great boat maker with you. If I can be of any assistance with something, please contact me.

Thanks.
    Red Prevatt[br]Fort Meade, Florida.

I think you've come to the right place.[] Welcome aboard.
    [br]Stewart,[br]1999 290 SeaVee, 250 E-Tecs[br]Previous-[br]1994 211 Classic & 01\' 250 Yamaha SWSII OX66 Pascagoula, MS

Comment

I think you've come to the right place.[] Welcome aboard.
      [br]Stewart,[br]1999 290 SeaVee, 250 E-Tecs[br]Previous-[br]1994 211 Classic & 01\' 250 Yamaha SWSII OX66 Pascagoula, MS

Comment

Working...
      X