Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Member Saying Hey, and Thanks!

Hello,

I have been looking around the forum since I started looking around at a few boats. I decided on a 1990 261. It is a very solid feeling boat to say the least! We had a little issue with a trim tab, the previous owner put a thread up on the discussion since we are still working together on it. Huge props to Tab Man! I have gotten a lot of ideas from everyones project threads, and cant wait to give this 261 a little lovin! I'm out of Gulf Breeze/pensacola, FL so maybe I can see yall at one of these Funaments or out on the water. Thank you again for having me on here!

Jordan Lee
    [br]1990 261 twin 2001 HPDI 200[br]\"Leeway\"[br]Gulf Breeze, FL.

Welcome to CM and congrats on the new boat! Looking forward to pictures and seeing you at one of the next get togethers since you are so close.
    1978 Mako 25 - Blind Hog
    1985 Mako 20c - sold
    Fort Walton Beach, FL
    http://www.classicmako.com/forum/top...TOPIC_ID=42841

Comment

Welcome aboard. Great to see another 261 in the mix. They are great boats
      Artie Sutherland[br]Rude Attitude -\'76 Mako 25 CC. - SOLD[br]1976 Mako 21[br]2002 Yellowfin 31 - 300 hp Suzukis[br]Gulf Coast, Mississippi[br]

Comment

Thank you! I'll try to get some pictures up soon. It'll be a little while before I start doing anything major on it, gotta build up the funds a little again! Keep posting pictures of your projects to give me ideas!
        [br]1990 261 twin 2001 HPDI 200[br]\"Leeway\"[br]Gulf Breeze, FL.

Comment

Working...
        X