• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ChuckB
    replied
    quote:

Originally posted by big foot

I ended up buying the 224 ,it was a super clean boat ,1986 ,Lived on a trailer it's entire life and always covered , gel coat ,bottom and interior look new.

Gonna dip it this weekend .]

Congrats on the new boat and welcome to CM. Would love to see some pics of the 224.

Leave a comment:

• ChuckB
    replied
    quote:

I ended up buying the 224 ,it was a super clean boat ,1986 ,Lived on a trailer it's entire life and always covered , gel coat ,bottom and interior look new.

Congrats on the new boat and welcome to CM. Would love to see some pics of the 224.

Leave a comment:

• ChuckB
    replied
    quote:

Leave a comment:

• ChuckB
    replied
    quote:

Leave a comment:

• big foot
    replied
    hi Paul ,

Makos are all new to me .I dont know the difference between any of the models .

Gonna dip it this weekend .

Good luck with your search .

Bill
    quote:

Originally posted by Pjbenziger

Bill

I just joined and am looking for a 1988 vintage mako. Do you know the difference between a 23 cc and the 224 you are considering?

Thanks

Paul

Leave a comment:

• big foot
    replied
    hi Paul ,

Makos are all new to me .I dont know the difference between any of the models .

Gonna dip it this weekend .

Good luck with your search .

Bill
    quote:

Bill

I just joined and am looking for a 1988 vintage mako. Do you know the difference between a 23 cc and the 224 you are considering?

Thanks

Paul

Leave a comment:

• big foot
    replied
    quote:

Bill

Thanks

Paul

Leave a comment:

• big foot
    replied
    quote:

Bill

Thanks

Paul

Leave a comment:

• big foot
    replied
    quote:

Bill

Thanks

Paul

Leave a comment:

• Pjbenziger
    replied
    Bill

Thanks

Paul

Leave a comment:

• big foot
    started a topic looking at 224 to buy

looking at 224 to buy

I am going to see a 1988 224 center console , has a T-top ,twin yamaha v115 2-stroke motors ,newer galv. dual axle trailer ,minor electronics ,gps ,fish finder ,vfh ,.Talking to the owner the boat is super clean ,so are engines and trailer .

I have seen pics and it does look very good .

I have never owned a Mako before but have been a boat owner most of my life of 59 years .

What should I look out for as possible problem areas in that model boat and what should be a price range for that boat if there were no major issues ? I live in Northern Ca .I fish for salmon in Monterey Bay and also lake use ,fish and wake board .

Any insight would be appreciated .

They are asking $9000.

Thank you ,

Bill
Working...
X