1990 Mako 211 FWC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1990 Mako 211 FWC

New to the forum with my own project on hand. This was the add when I found it. Have yet to do anything different to the boat as of yet. It is a a local shop for a full transom job that will not be notched and the Armstrong bracket will be hung as well as the twin 115 Evinrudes. Also since having them do the full transom im having them add a bait tank on the stern.

Add as follows

"The project was started with removing the heavy duty T-top and leaning post seating and windshield then taken to professional for powder coating all in white. The T-top had seven stainless rod holders welded on before coating. Five on the back and two on the side. All the law enforcement electronics were removed and center console was redone with new fiberglass so once primed and painted it will be like nothing was ever installed, no holes so you can mount items where ever you want. Side storage lockers were plumbed for live wells and liquid foam poured around for insulation. All holes inside hull were glassed and filled in. Fuel tank was removed and is ready for a new one installed under console. Armstrong bracket was purchased to install on transom for dual outboards or single if desired, Armstrong bracket has positive flotation chambers so it extends the length of hull for safety and ride. Motors were professionally derigged from boat and inspected and computer download each engines history by local well know expert Evinrude outboard mechanic. Motors have 623 hours on one and 620 hours on the other. As you can see in the print out, the motors spent 47% of that time at idle. Includes aluminum trailer that also was law enforcement owned with boat. Boat needs to be primed, painted and reassembled and loved.

Planning to get her painted and rerigged. Any other 211 FWC boats?

Also seen on other post that RDC does tanks? Im not sure what exactly was wrong with the original one but it was probably time for a new one anyways. Not sure how to attach pics yet but I will update when i can.

Unfortunately I do not have the capability to upload photo's at this time. I should be able to later in the week.

I saw this one listed. Glad someone picked it up. I'll be interested to see where you go with it. It looked to have a lot of potential.
    '90 Tuppens 231 Polk City, FL

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by Wpeavy

I saw this one listed. Glad someone picked it up. I'll be interested to see where you go with it. It looked to have a lot of potential.

I am actually deployed right now so I had my buddy who works at a boat repair shop go look at it for me. Said it was a solid sound project boat to start with. Both engines looked to be in great shape and sounded healthy. Looking forward to see what they can do for me on it.

Comment

Working...
      X