Taking out Cuddy on Mako 23

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taking out Cuddy on Mako 23

Im throwing the idea around taking the cuddy out of my Mako 23. The boats setup exactly how I want it with the bracket, outboard and my electronics setup. I just feel like the cuddy is wasted space for what we use it for. Its essentially a big storage locker right now, which is nice, but I don't need that much storage. Has anyone done it? I wanted to get peoples feed back on it before I think anymore about it....Is it a horrible idea? Again I love the hull I have and I don't want to start over with another one, but it would be ideal for me to have the extra open space.

Thanks for the replies

Anything is possible. As a great friend always tells me. Nothing a bunch of money wont fix.

Personaly I would leave it alone or buy another hull
    1984 Mako 238 WA [br]2015 Suzuki 250 APX[br]Central PA/OCMD[br]http://www.classicmako.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=35081[br]

Comment

I started this with my 20 searay walk around. I was going to use the walking path as bow seating. It can be done, but be prepared for what comes with this type of project. Money, money, and more money. I ended up ditching the boat and got something else. At the time I was 19 and I just didnt have the money to do it. If you have the talent, time and funds, I say go for it. Good luck.
      BadMako.[br]

Comment

Working...
      X