Sea Dek for 232 bracket?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sea Dek for 232 bracket?

Hey guys, I seem to remember somebody on here installed a nice Sea Dek pad on the bracket of their 232 or 221b - if I recall it was a blue or grey camp pattern. Was hoping to touch base on it for feedback and dimensions as Im thinking of doing the same now that my grip tape has peeled off.

Cheers,

Andy
    Tupelo Honey[br]1998 Mako 232[br]Honda 225

SeaDek is super easy to work with, we are installing it on our entire boat (1979 25 restoration). It doesn't get mildewy, stinky or stain - even with blood all over it - it's great, and a nice soft but firm and stable feeling under foot.

You can go on SeaDek's website and order a mylar template kit. They send you a 40x80" sheet (or, you can request additional sheets if needed). There's instructional videos that show you how to create the templates. Also, you can request a sample kit which comes with one of each colors that they offer -- there are probably more than 40 colors. Once they get your template, they clean it up all up in CAD and give you a firm quote. They then laser the material to your exact dimensions and send it to you. You can also buy "standard sheet" and cut it yourself, but it doesn't quite have the same effect.

Here's a link to the page:

http://www.seadek.com/c-9-template-kits.aspx
    Scott Gilman[br]Southern California, Orange County[br]1979 Mako 25\'6\" I/O \"Hard Way\" - Restoration Project In Process (Started Aug 2016)

Comment

Working...
    X