X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my 228 ready to fish!

First time posting pics,hope it works.

Former 228 owner [br]77 Potter built Seacraft Sceptre [br]Leonardo N.J.[br]

I tried to post some pix earlier it didnt work for me either...
    1976 25\' Mako CC \"Makoritaville\"[br]1986 48\' Viking \"Tight Spot\" [br]197? 14\' Mitchell \"Tender Spot\"[br]Biloxi, MS[br][br]

Comment

I see you are having problems getting your pictures to work. I highly recommend using momentoffame.com to post your pictures. Once the picture is posted there bring up the picture and right click on it, go down to properties, then highlight the link, then copy this to the image icon as you create your post. It works every time.

Comment

I can see them fine,good lookin Mako

Gulf Breeze Fl.

[8D]
        Gulf Breeze Fl.

Comment

I can see them now. Nice detailed boat.[] The wood looks good.[]

Comment

Hey that came out really nice. I like your hard top/canvas combo. Great job on the wood as well. Congrats

Strick
            Oakley, California

Comment

I made some changes to your post[][][]

The boat looks great! What do you have ont he transom where the motor is mounted? Looks like a white jackplate or something that has the motor set back 4-5".
              Slidell, LA 1993 Mako 261B - Temperance

Comment

Thanks everyone! The jack plate is 4x4x4x3/8 alum.channel.The motor sits back 4"&up6".Inside the transom is a 4x2 alum.channel spanning the width and everything is through bolted making it very strong.I made the hardtop & enclosure myself out of 5052 .080 alum.It has a foam core which makes it very quiet when plowing throught a chop.The fuel tank hatch is also aluminum.I also made the radar arch,rodholders & top supports out of S.S.tubing.I guess it pays to work in a custom sheetmetal shop.She also got a new welded S.S.bowrail.The fuel tank I had made at S.P.tanks because of insurance reasons.

Comment

that looks great, I hope to get mine that clean one day[]
                  1976 25\' Mako CC \"Makoritaville\"[br]1986 48\' Viking \"Tight Spot\" [br]197? 14\' Mitchell \"Tender Spot\"[br]Biloxi, MS[br][br]

Comment

Got any detail pixs of making the top?

What brand is the hatch on top of the cuddy. I like Black.

I just sent the window pattern's off today to http://www.wynneinc.com/

The frames will be Black and smoke gray tint on the laminated glass.

That hatch would match well.

Comment

Sorry but no pix on fabracating the hardtop,built it before I knew this website existed.The bow hatch is original and was striped,primed &painted.My next project is to have the windshield frame sandblasted and powdercoated black.

Comment

Working...
                      X