Mako 21

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mako 21

I have a 1988 Mako21 in A1 condition with a 225 Yamaha rebuilt with 30 hours on it. This boat has bimini,dodger,console cover,vinyl seat cushions, GPS,fish finder & depth sounder, VHF,am/fm radio &tape player, speakers, swim ladder, manuals, all duties and taxes paid in Canada and Florida, includes good trailer. She has been under cover and well maintained. Husband died and I need to get an idea of what my asking price should be. Can anyone help??????????
    mcewan

Sorry for your loss. I'd have to say that the motor, although rebuilt, will not add very much value to the package. The consumer will still see it as an "older" motor, but some of that depends on how it runs. The hull, motor and trailer will be worth around $10,000 US give or take a few dollars.

Compare some of the prices for late 1980's Mako 21's for sale on www.Boattraderonline.com and www.yachtworld.com .... www.bucvalue.com also has some pretty good average selling values for boats.
    Slidell, LA 1993 Mako 261B - Temperance

Comment

i agree with Ringleader at about 10,000. In the northeast part of the US you could get a bit more, but in FL you might have to settle for less. Good Luck

Comment

I agree with 10 as a start figure, if the boat is in very good condition, I would not let it go for a dime under 12.

Comment

I recently purchased a 1985 21 Mako...original motor 175 Johnson...no trailer...$4,000

essentially I bought the hull...I am hoping to get a few years from the motor and then repower to a four stroke (comments?)

good luck with your sale
          1985 21B[br]Southern New Jersey

Comment

Working...
          X