Just joined!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just joined!

I owe you guys an apology, especially you Ring. I got your e-mail way back about this forum and have just gotten around to joining. I've been popping in on this site for some time, but haven't joined in. Great work! As someone who has benefited greatly from this and other sites, I'll be glad to give back. With over 16 years experience in paint, body, and finish work, it has been with the help of some of you boat gurus that I have really cultured my fiberglass knowledge and skills more recently. My love of water and boating was a seed long ago planted and I have always fooled around with projects of different sorts. The boat niche has really brought things full circle for me. Don't hold your breath but I'll post some pictures of my project as soon as I can.

Oh, I should say that I've been trying to come up with an appropriate user name and it hit me tonight. "Itchin" is exactly what I am doing right now. Been grinding glass today! Seems like I do a lot of ithcin. Itchin to buy, itchin to fix, itchin to change, you guys know what I mean.
    EastCoastResto.com[br]Smithfield, N.C.

Glad you made it over here. Looking forward to seeing some of your project updates & pixs.
    Slidell, LA 1993 Mako 261B - Temperance

Comment

HeHe I like the name.[] LM How about putting your hometown and state in your signiture. It helps the reat of use know where you are.[]

Comment

Working...
      X