No announcement yet.

GARMIN OR NAVMAN CHARTPLOTTER?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Gradysailfish, those are some great prices @ bethel-marine! Those last years model machines are

like last years computers.

I have had my eye on a 2006 or 2010 and a furuno 600L for a while now i think it's time.
    [br]mudflatmark the anglingarchitect[br]Temple Terrace,Fl[br]

Comment

I just want to thank all of you that replied to this topic it really helped me out, im going with the garmin, thanks and tight lines

Comment

Good luck with the garmin...don't forget to tell us how you like it when you get it.

jonathangolds, you have to be a member to get on the waiting list, and they don't just give out applications to anybody that wants one. They give one away every week or month i think at their meetings. So its pretty hard to get an application. And, I'd estimate the waiting list to be 10-20 yrs, depending on what size bout you have.
        Andrew[br]1971 Sea Craft 20\' SF[br]Norwalk Islands

Comment

Yes those are great prices. I know I spent mucho more then you will did only a few months back.....as evidenced by my prior post. Oh well! lol

Enjoy gentlemen. Cubera are you going with the 192 or 2006. If you can swing it I'd go with the 2006, especailly if you can get it for under 1K. The larger screen and alphanumeric keypad are really, really nice.
          Jones Inlet, Long Island

Comment

Working...
          X