1982 25.8 mako owner's manual

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1982 25.8 mako owner's manual

does anyone know how i can obtain a 1982 owner's manual for a 25.8 mako? thanks for the info.

good fishing,

chris

I'm looking for any Mako owners manual I can get my hands on. Hopefully someone will come forward with a copy of the manual and any manuals for that matter.

Like I said in another thread, I'm willing to pay for anyones troubles to copy or scna owners manuals for ClassicMako.com

Slidell, LA 1993 Mako 261B - Temperance

Comment

i appreciate it. if you find one let me know. if i come across any year i'll let you know and get you a copy.

chris

Comment

Eddie,

Do you want a manual (copy) of my 1993 211 ??

Ron

1993 Mako 211CC

200 Black Box
        Ron[br]26 Regulator CC[br] \"Blood Shot\"[br]Mt Laurel & Tuckerton NJ[br]www.bizprosolutions.com

Comment

I am getting ready to send a copy from a 1976 25 Mako, probably real close to the same.

Thanks

Flieman

Comment

He hasn't answered yet, but I know he want's any and all copies of any Mako stuff.[]

Comment

Yes, Warthog is correct. A good quality copy of any manual would be appreciated. I will gladly compensate for the copies and postage if so desired.

I'm looking to build a library of this kind of information for Mako owners to reference this stuff. My wife will burn me, the library, and my Mako all at once when I kick the bucket!

Slidell, LA 1993 Mako 261B - Temperance

Comment

Working...
              X