Tournament in Jersey?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tournament in Jersey?

As a new member I am really not sure how many members there are in New Jersey, Maryland and De. But I wondered if any of the owners remembered some of the great tournamnets that used be held in jersey. Wouldn't be great to do something gain Maybe even just get together for a little fun fishing and a cookout to swap stories and a few drinks.

Who is out there from the Mid Atlantic area?

Goose

Welcome aboard. In answer to your question the Northeast Mako Owners Club is located in the Manasquan River area. Most of the members are from Jersey and have attended our monthly meetings on a regular basis. We started in 1989 and have met every third Wednesday at 1830 at Harpoon Wille's in Brielle, during the winter months. Summer months we meet at the local Mako dealers place in Pt. Pleasant..

We have several Tournaments during the year ending with a Stiped Bass Tournament in November. September is the largest outdoor family Lobster, shrimp and chicken Roast in the state.

Our next meeting is this Wednesday 4/21 at Willie's. If interested give me a shout at [email protected] and I'll guide you in.

See you soon,

Tight lines,

Capt. Vic
    Capt. Vic[br]Six O Stretch 261CC T200 Js[br]Glimmer Glass/ Manasquan/ Milltown, NJ[br]<i></i>

Comment

Working...
    X