Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just thought I'd take a minute to introduce myself. My name is Sonny Pfeffer. I live in Corpus Christi, TX. I own a "family heirloom" 1973 Mako 22 that I've thought about restoring. Glad to see a Mako site with lots of good information. Later.

Sonny
    1973 Mako 22

Welcome to the club Sonny. Got pix's?

Comment

As soon as I figure out how to upload/attach an image, I'll get it up here. Thanks.

Sonny
      1973 Mako 22

Comment

Hi Sonny,

I also own a 1973 22' and I would love to see some pics when you get a chance.

Thanks

Shaun
        Shaun T Jeffries[br]1988 Mako 17 Standard Pompano Beach, Florida[br]http://i951.photobucket.com/albums/ad352/aucshaun/Boat/mako2.jpg

Comment

Sunny, there should be a "sticky thread" at the top of this forum section that is all about posting pics. RingLeader, Warthog, or I can help you if you are still having problems.

As soon as funds permit, I am installing a BIG storage area on the web servers. We'll then start designing in a posting/uploading place for pics and such. This will be in the near future, but there are other methods for now.

-Pat.
          18ft MonArk tri-hull: 140HP Mercruiser Alpha One - still in pieces...to be continued[br](I know it\'s not a Mako, but hey, its mine!)[br] Time\'s fun when you\'re having flies![br]president/hostmaster:[br]P.Ring Technologies[br]Cornerstone IT, LLC[br]LOUISIANA WEB HOST, LLC.[br]CompTIA Certified Professional A+/Network+ // Microsoft Registered Partner

Comment

Thanks...I'll check it out. Pics to come soon!!

Sonny
            1973 Mako 22

Comment

Working...
            X