Bolt on T Top

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bolt on T Top

My first question is if anyone has one or has seen one of these so called bolt on one size fits all T Top. If so what do you think. I was looking at one from Dart Marine in Dania FL. The pictures look good, but....
    1986 Mako 231[br]Kind of ugly now but I love Her![br]New Smyrna, FL

much better custom made......jim www.arctekmarine.com[]
    www.arctekmarine.com 203 982 6322 bethany,ct custom t tops /leaning posts/ arches/hardtops/towers etc

Comment

They are junk and not fit to be bolted to ANY Mako.

Comment

[][] not bashing any product.........but would you want a suit ......[one size fits all???] not me jim [^][^][^] www.arctekmarine.com
        www.arctekmarine.com 203 982 6322 bethany,ct custom t tops /leaning posts/ arches/hardtops/towers etc

Comment

Personally, I just can't see how (unless they have sizes) it can be fit on just any rig. Consoles vary between models and makes as do other factors. I'd have to be pretty sure of the fit before going with that. As for custom, well that's going to fit (most of the time anyway).

-Pat.
          18ft MonArk tri-hull: 140HP Mercruiser Alpha One - still in pieces...to be continued[br](I know it\'s not a Mako, but hey, its mine!)[br] Time\'s fun when you\'re having flies![br]president/hostmaster:[br]P.Ring Technologies[br]Cornerstone IT, LLC[br]LOUISIANA WEB HOST, LLC.[br]CompTIA Certified Professional A+/Network+ // Microsoft Registered Partner

Comment

Thanks for the feed back. About what I thought but I wanted to explore all options before commiting to $2500 to $3000. I lve in the Daytona Area and there are only two places that I found so far that do costume tops.
            1986 Mako 231[br]Kind of ugly now but I love Her![br]New Smyrna, FL

Comment

Working...
            X