Mako Saves the Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mako Saves the Day

I fished again today on my buddies 231 Proline, chasing Cobia.

We had somw motor problems and broke down in Pensacola Bay.

A nice fellow came by with 3 adults and 3 kids on board a 211 Mako w/ a 225 Mariner and towed us to Shoreline park in Gulf Breeze.

I don't know the man's name, but I told him he would be on ClassicMako.Com this evening. HeHe Thank You VERY MUCH.

Did you get to do any fishing before you broke down?
    1985 Mako 235[br]Houston Tx./ Biloxi Ms.

Comment

When I downloaded the pixs... I said to myself... I've got one that used to look like that[]

Its a shame mine doesn't work anymore. Sure is nice that there are still some good people out on the water. Good guys in a good MAKO!
      Slidell, LA 1993 Mako 261B - Temperance

Comment

What make engine is on the Proline? If it's a Yammy, you gotta post that pic on THT with a full description! []

Go get 'em Merc!!! []
        Brian[br]St. Leonard, MD

Comment

Yes we got to fish. Didn't see any today. We did see one boat hooked up.

The motor on the Proline is a 225 Suzuki 2 stroke.

Kevin's brother fell overboard. Jack lost his cell phone overboard and I caught some sun on my face. HeHe

Comment

My 1998 Suzuki 225hp 2 stroke has never let me down....(KNOCK ON WOOD)!!!

Glad to hear that everyone made it home safely.

Ed

Comment

The real question is: Did you run out of beer? Nothing worse than getting stuck by a falling tide or dead engine and not having enough beer to weather the storm.
              SCMako17[br]1990 Mako 230 WA[br]Yamaha 200 2-stroke[br]Greenville, SC

Comment

[] Not Me.[] I wasn't worried. It was nice in the bay.

Comment

Working...
                X