WANTING TO BUY USED T-TOP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WANTING TO BUY USED T-TOP

DOES ANYONE HAVE A USED T-TOP FOR SALE. I AM LOOKING FOR ONE TO GO ON MY 21FT 1978 MODEL MAKO. THANKS FOR THE HELP.

DAVID LOFTIN

CAPT OF THE DOUBLE D'S

1978 21FT MAKO
    DAVID LOFTIN[br]CAPT OF THE DOUBLE D\'S[br]1978 21FT [br]PORT: PANAMA CITY BEACH

Plantation: I have a top you may be interested in. It was on my 79 23.6 when I purchased the boat a few months ago. Previous owner wanted lots of shade. In my opinion it was too big for the boat, but a nice top nontheless, 4 rocket launchers, Rupp top gun outrigger bases, flourescent light and electronics box. Returning from a keys trip recently the canvas ripped and has been completely removed. I priced new canvas and getting it cut down to be a bit smaller. Like a major house remodel, the price to start from scratch was not a lot more, so I am having a new one built as we speak. I noticed in your other posts that you have welding experience, so you may be able to "remodel" it to suit your preferences at a fraction of what it would have cost me (no tools, nor a clue). I have a few "before" photos of the boat on my office computer and can send them Monday if you would like, just let me know. I hope to pick the boat up next Friday (it is an hour away in Titusville) and can measure and photo the removed top then. I'm in central FL.

Comment

Plantation, better to make a t-top to your own specs than trying to get won to fit. I just had one made on my 83' mako 224 and is is exactly what I needeed. The builder did it just the way I wanted and it works great.If you now what you need just DO-IT you wont be sorry. If your going to spend the money do it right!!!!

Comment

Mobydoc, If this don't pan out.......I may be interested in the top. I e mailed you.

Comment

I just removed the worst design top to ever exist off of my Mako 21. I sure would like to see pictures as well. Might fit as is. So, if no one else is interested, I am, but I don't want to jump in front of anyone previously interested.

I will email you as well.
          Bill Moore[br]Eden, North Carolina[br]\'81 Mako 21 Center Console

Comment

Working...
          X