21B Transom weight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 21B Transom weight

Ringleader a 2 inch cut transom of coosa 26 weighs 64 lbs. I just weighed it thi morning.
    84 mako 21B[br]cape coral FL.

Is this for a full height transom or original motor notch configuration? The 2" thick marine plywood core was right at 100lbs. all said and done.
    Slidell, LA 1993 Mako 261B - Temperance

Comment

that is full height I'm enclosing the back end and it is cut to fit in this week end using a 1 1/2 and a 1/2 inch board matted together with 1708 with vynal-ester

Comment

Awesome. 35 lbs is a giant weight savings. Makes me want to chop mine out and put the coosa board in its place. The wife would castrate me if I mentioned it though.

What are your plans for the rest of the boat? Are you getting as aggressive as I was in removing the floor and inner liner to make room for progress?

Are you taking any pictures along the way?

Comment

I've learned alot from this site espeacially following your project and when it's done you will have a fantastic one of a kind. If I got that far ahead of myself it would never get back together.but I love your design and eye for perfection My plan for now is to do what has to be done with the back end then maybe continuing the console will be next but i'm new to working with fiberglass watching you ,warthog,wilson and the others you make it look easy can send pictures soon as I figure out how.

Comment

Are the pictures on a digita camera or regular photos? Either way you can send them to me and I'll be glad to put them on the web. Just let me know what you need help with and I can do my best to get you headed inthe right direction. I'm sure lots of guys here would be interested to see your project.

Comment

they are digital on the computer but they dont email when i try I am using the kodak program sometimes the go other times they dont I will try again tonite for anyone that's interested they are selling fibered epoxy paste on ebay 3 gallons for 40.00 it is said to be aero space epoxy two part mixture I have a chain epoxyed to a yamaha 6 cyl block boat anchor to see if it holds and it does

Comment

Do you hvae Microsoft Outlook or Otlook Express? If so it is very easy to send them through those programs as attachments.

Comment

they are on my work computer with outlook

Comment

Make a "New Message" adressed to me ([email protected])

Click on the Paperclip button at the top or on the "Insert" menu and choose "File" (which should have a paperclip next to it)

A window titled "Insert File" will come up... Select the folder that you have the pixs located in... and open that folder. Now you can select the pixs that you want to send... And click "insert" at the bottom of the window. Then hit Send

I usually try not to send more than 5-6 pixs per e-mail message. Just send me however many messages it takes to get all of the pixs to me. If you have any problems, shhot me an e-mail and I'll call you or something.

Comment

I was off today but I go in on sat I will send them

Comment

Working...
                      X