FUEL STORAGE ON BOAT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FUEL STORAGE ON BOAT

JUST WANTED TO KNOW WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO KEEP GAS FRESH ON THE BOAT WHILE IT SITS FOR A WHILE, I PRE-MIX MY GAS AND DONT WANT ANY GUM OR VARNISH TO SETTLE IN ANY IDEAS OR EXPERIENCE WILL BE HELPFUL

hey Cubera, we just finished having that discussion on the following thread. Basically, us a good fuel stabilizer like StaBil. Roland Martin even endorses it so it must be good.

http://www.classicmako.com/forum/top...?TOPIC_ID=6318
    Steven[br]1978 Powercat 232[br]One flat broke, the other almost ready to float!!![br]Atlanta, GA

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by HungOne

Roland Martin even endorses it so it must be good.

[88][88][88][88] That guy would endorse lead paint for a nursery if they paid him enough. His show is 1 big commercial, but I guess that's cause his second wife took him to the cleaners. He even endorses a local charter captain up here - Sheibel's fishing center.
      88 Mako 171, 115 E-TEC, [br]85 Mako 285, Twin 250 Yamahas [br]Annapolis, MD[br][IMG]

Comment

man... don't be knocking my boy Roland.... I got me some of them leverage spinner baits and some frogtogs like he said for me to do and caught a big ol bass. Let me tell you it was good too with some Tony Stcherin seasoning.

I thought someone would get a kick out of that. I grew up watching his shows and it kills me sometimes, even his tips and how-to sections are an add for something.

"Oh son!!! I pulled this new gold shinner pattern leverage spinner bait next the that bush and the bass just eat it! And Judy, the drag on this new Pfluger XPS1000 is just outstanding. And you know another thing is I wouldn't be using any other than this Sten SuperBraid line. It's been reformulated to give smooth long casts and still be abrasion resistant. They've even designed it so that it's easier to tie and your knots wont slip. And you know since I'm wearing my trusty, durable, lightweight frogtogs I'm perfectly comfortable under the blistery conditions were fishing in today. And I feel everybit safe and secure thanks to the added stability of this newly designed Triton tr-21 X series. And you know what Judy I would never of been able of found this spot if it wasn't for my Lowrance GPS & fishfinder. And of course don't forget my brand new 250hp Mercury XS motor. It's super fast and reliable so I can get to my fishing hole in a hurry and back safely with no worries. And it's revolutionary new technology gives me great fuel economy so I can fish all day on a single tank of gas. And of folks be sure to put StaBil fuel stabilizer in your tank so the gas stays nice and fresh even when your storing it for up to a year. In fact I'm so confident in it that I use StaBil fuel stabilizer in all my gas powered equipment from lawnmowers to ATV to RVid="red">. Oh Son!!! take a look this bass and I cought it on this leverage spinner bait in the new Ockechobe gold shinner color. Folks stay tuned and we'll be right back after some commercials.

See he says so right there in REDid="red">

I rest my case.
        Steven[br]1978 Powercat 232[br]One flat broke, the other almost ready to float!!![br]Atlanta, GA

Comment

That is just tooo funny[88][88][88][88] you been watching WAY too much TV. dave.
          [br]1994 Mako 215 Dual console Optimax 225[br]1978 Mako 19 with 90hp johnson[br]1996 Mako 22[br]1982 Mako 171 Angler 135 Black Max Mercury[br]1987 21b 225 Yamaha[br]1974 23 inboard Gusto gone.[br]1979m21 225johnson \"blue dolphin\" bought off this board and restored [br]with everyone\'s help!!Gone but not Forgotten....[br]1979 20 Mako 115 Suzuki gone[br]1977 19 Mako 115 Johnson gone[br]1976 23 Mako twin 140 Johnsons gone[br]1983 224 with closed transom and bracket[br]And 162 SOB (some other boats)[br]Venice Florida, Traverse city Mi.

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by HungOne

man... don't be knocking my boy Roland.... I got me some of them leverage spinner baits and some frogtogs like he said for me to do and caught a big ol bass. Let me tell you it was good too with some Tony Stcherin seasoning.

I thought someone would get a kick out of that. I grew up watching his shows and it kills me sometimes, even his tips and how-to sections are an add for something.

"Oh son!!! I pulled this new gold shinner pattern leverage spinner bait next the that bush and the bass just eat it! And Judy, the drag on this new Pfluger XPS1000 is just outstanding. And you know another thing is I wouldn't be using any other than this Sten SuperBraid line. It's been reformulated to give smooth long casts and still be abrasion resistant. They've even designed it so that it's easier to tie and your knots wont slip. And you know since I'm wearing my trusty, durable, lightweight frogtogs I'm perfectly comfortable under the blistery conditions were fishing in today. And I feel everybit safe and secure thanks to the added stability of this newly designed Triton tr-21 X series. And you know what Judy I would never of been able of found this spot if it wasn't for my Lowrance GPS & fishfinder. And of course don't forget my brand new 250hp Mercury XS motor. It's super fast and reliable so I can get to my fishing hole in a hurry and back safely with no worries. And it's revolutionary new technology gives me great fuel economy so I can fish all day on a single tank of gas. And of folks be sure to put StaBil fuel stabilizer in your tank so the gas stays nice and fresh even when your storing it for up to a year. In fact I'm so confident in it that I use StaBil fuel stabilizer in all my gas powered equipment from lawnmowers to ATV to RVid="red">. Oh Son!!! take a look this bass and I cought it on this leverage spinner bait in the new Ockechobe gold shinner color. Folks stay tuned and we'll be right back after some commercials.

See he says so right there in REDid="red">

I rest my case.

OVER BUDGET[br]PEARLAND TX

Comment

That was too funny! '88, LEAD PAINT for a NURSERY???????

I am cracking up!!! Like my Mako's Transom!!!

And when you're on Scheibel's boat, he barks over the loudspeaker...

"If ya can't catch fish at Scheibles', ya can't catch fish!"

LOL

Mark
              \'73 22 Mako Reedville, VA

Comment

Working...
              X