Refit builder called xtreme fishing boats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Refit builder called xtreme fishing boats

Anybody hear of xtreme fishing boats in ft pierce Fl ? They advertise on Craigslist ... 40k for refit 23 mako with new 200 zuk

thats extreme... by refit do you mena redo the whole boat and rig a new motor? that might not be soo bad a deal depending on the work quality.

for reference I think Outboard Specialties will sell/rig a new 200 suzuki for about mid teens like $16-17k ballpark.

Comment

Sounds reasonable ....... just not sure of quality of work? I live about 4 hours away ..... thinking about road trip

Comment

Definitely would steer clear of it personally unless they noted that the stringers were checked and the transom replaced as in the ad they dont mention it and those are two items that i would need to know before i forked over 40k
        *on the hunt for a 241/261*[br]1989 Mako 210 (sold and missed)

Comment

Their facebook page does mention "Remove and replace stringers and floor" as their website states "Refurbish deck, stringers, and transom". Not 100% sold be seems interesting enough to inquire about... especially for them to find the boat and make whatever customizations to it
          Dustin[br]1985 Mako 224 w/ E-tec 250hp [br]St. Pete, FL[br]

Comment

Look up deer meat for dinner. Thats a guys handle that Im 99% showcased extreme boats on his show. They show the process of totally redoing his boat. Look legit in the video.

Comment

They also show they have a "dealer" in Clearwater that seems to be a reputable Marina. Hmmmm
              Dustin[br]1985 Mako 224 w/ E-tec 250hp [br]St. Pete, FL[br]

Comment

Working...
              X