Mako 234 Express

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mako 234 Express

Has anyone ever seen, owned or been on a 234 Express. They only made it in 2008 that I can tell? It seems like my perfect boat. A nice interior, not too big, great to fish from. Very hard to find though.

I've been looking for a Grady Seafarer but stumbled across the 234, it is real nice. Also found that 233 WA but hard to find too.
    John Ryan[br]Middletown, NY[br]Hudson River[br]Coleman Crawdad Sold[br]1987 Mako 17\' Sold[br]

quote:

Originally posted by Heyspike

Has anyone ever seen, owned or been on a 234 Express. They only made it in 2008 that I can tell? It seems like my perfect boat. A nice interior, not too big, great to fish from. Very hard to find though.

I've been looking for a Grady Seafarer but stumbled across the 234, it is real nice. Also found that 233 WA but hard to find too.

There was one here locally and the guy said he loved it. He would stay overnight on it with his wife and dog when camping on an island. Looked like it had a ton of room and he didn't complain about the ride. I believe it had a 250 verado and would run mid to upper 40's. If it fits what you are looking for, check it out and buy it. WA's are a special breed and the demand is no where near that of a center console which is why you see limited production runs on these models.
    1978 Mako 25 - Blind Hog
    1985 Mako 20c - sold
    Fort Walton Beach, FL
    http://www.classicmako.com/forum/top...TOPIC_ID=42841

Comment

Sailor,

I had my 17' CC and it was time to move up. Joining a yacht club this year and looking forward to having a small head on the boat for the girls. Maybe even take a trip down the Hudson from Newburgh to Port Jefferson. My brother lives down that way.
      John Ryan[br]Middletown, NY[br]Hudson River[br]Coleman Crawdad Sold[br]1987 Mako 17\' Sold[br]

Comment

Working...
      X