Any Foley Alabama people out there?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Foley Alabama people out there?

Looking to see if any Foley people are out there to check out a boat? It is 8 hrs away from me, and with 2 jobs and a toddler, just can't do it any time soon. It's exactly what I've been looking for, just a tad out of reach. Someone who is willing to drive it down to me for some $$$, even better!
    Dustin[br]1985 Mako 224 w/ E-tec 250hp [br]St. Pete, FL[br]

In mobile and will check it out. Let me know where it is and contact info and I'll work it in. My cell is 251 518 9996

Comment

Actually I talked to the guy, happens to be a fellow CM'er just haven't been on in a while. I'm sold on the boat, it's a 25 project but exactly what I want. The problem is it is 8 hrs away. I appreciate it though!

Comment

If something comes up and Burger cant make it within next two weeks I plan on going to my crash pad at Orange Beach right through Foley.

770-301-0956

Good luck,

Jim
        Jibber[br]Newnan, Ga to Orange Beach, Ala[br]99\' Mako 221

Comment

Is this boat the 25 on mobile craigslist? I was going to grab this boat this weekend but got held up. Now Im scared to make the trip ( Im 9 hrs out). I better call the guy first. The boat Im talking about is a 25. He wants to keep the trailer.

Comment

Yup same guy. I am probably going to bail. I don't think the trailer will make it. I am going to hold off on a 254 project if I don't redo my 224. I appreciate you guys though!

Comment

Im in a similar situation. 9 hrs away and I worry about the trailer. I could leave my 21 at a buddys dock and drag it down to get it but that presents more headaches. These deals always seem to be far away. If it was 4 hrs away or less Id grab it quickly.

Comment

Ive been back and forth over which to get-25 or 254. I know that my spine just wants a smoother ride than the 21 can give. The 21 deep vee is awesome as long as its fairly calm and youre fishing inside of 10 miles.

Comment

My buddy has been in touch with owner and he is going to get this boat sat. Jan19th

Comment

Actually this was my old boat. I sold to the present owner. I'm restoring another 25 and didn't need it. Like him I wish I would have kept the trailer

Comment

The trailer bunk supports are a bad design and some custom fab and galvanizing will be needed. Think Im going to dump the trailer and get a new one next spring.I just needed it to get boat home.

Where did this hull come from? Love to know whatever history I could learn about it.

Im excited to have it and cant wait to start on it.

Boats in Belmont nc now. It will be fished from more head city to little river.

Got to sell my 21 with new f175 to buy a 300 for it.

Comment

Working...
                      X