233 Walkaround Model

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 233 Walkaround Model

Well after I sold my 17' last month, my quest for a Grady Seafarer 226/228 started. I wanted something a bit bigger than the Mako 215 and Grady 208. In my search the other day I stumbled on a Mako 233 2000-2003. I didn't realize they made them. Anyone have one and how do you like it. They are pretty hard to find used, there's a bunch of 253's but that's a bit large for me.

Thanks,

John
    John Ryan[br]Middletown, NY[br]Hudson River[br]Coleman Crawdad Sold[br]1987 Mako 17\' Sold[br]

There are lots of Seafarer's around..nice boat. I had a 230 Gulfstream for 6 years. It was great platform and the wide beam made it feel like a much bigger boat.
    Chris Miller[br]Mystic Islands, NJ[br]1974 17 Classic[br]1988 211 Classic (sold)[br]1990 Grady White 230 Gulfstream (sold)[br][img][br]

Comment

The 2000 models probably aren't considered classic, thus the lack of replies. There are several of us on here with walkaround/cutty models, but are of the 80s vintage, made by the original owner of Mako. Compared to Tracker Marine/Bass Pro boats, they are probably two different boats and don't use the same hull mold.

Comment

My 1987 248 walk-around cuddy checked all the boxes for me as it has standing headroom in the galley and head, a huge cockpit (with outboard on a bracket), and is easily towable with its 8'6" beam.
        \"Anything seems possible when you don\'t know what you\'re doing.\"

Comment

Working...
        X