1980 235 tank dimensions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1980 235 tank dimensions

Does anyone have the tank dimensions for a 1980 235 handy or know of an tank I can purchase that will fit? I have no preference on poly or aluminum. Cheaper is better for me though. Recommendations on where to buy one? I'm located in the Northeast US.

sunshine marine tanks out of florida -- they have the dimensions, they are awesome.
    ROGUE I[br]1978 235 CC[br]Newburyport, MA[br]ROGUE II[br]1987 17\' Montauk[br]Camden, ME[br]

Comment

Contacted sunshine and they said they need me to give them dimensions or contact mako directly.

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by Justin

sunshine marine tanks out of florida -- they have the dimensions, they are awesome.

x's 2
        1984 Mako 238 WA [br]2015 Suzuki 250 APX[br]Central PA/OCMD[br]http://www.classicmako.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=35081[br]

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by miken07

Contacted sunshine and they said they need me to give them dimensions or contact mako directly.

Ask for Lucy. Tell her you have the 86 gallon tank ... same dimensions of the 21' Mako. She has the drawings, 100%.

But really, the surest play is to pull your tank and get the actual dimensions, which you can then compare with their drawings for accuracy.
          ROGUE I[br]1978 235 CC[br]Newburyport, MA[br]ROGUE II[br]1987 17\' Montauk[br]Camden, ME[br]

Comment

Working...
          X