• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matt1340
    replied
    quote:

Originally posted by Gacto

I cant speak for Lenco, never had them. I have Bennett hydraulic m80 sport tabs with eic now. I just had my first issue, and though Bennett was allegedly sold, they STILL have the best customer service out there! If I had to do over, I would probably go with the Bennett Bolts, the elec version for the same reasons your describe.

I can speak for this as well. We were having trouble with leaking tabs on our 96' 28 whitewater and contacted Bennett, they sent replacement parts along with instructions on how to go about doing it completely free.

Leave a comment:

• Holgatelbi
    replied
    I wouldn't own a boat over 20 w/o adjustable trim tabs. I also

haven't owned a boat w/o anything but Bennetts. Can't say anything against Lenco, just never owned a pair.

Bennett does has a reputation for out of this world customer service. I can personally attest to that.

Leave a comment:

• Justin
    replied
    Yeah, lencos are great. So are bennetts...cant go wrong either way.

Leave a comment:

• radioman
    replied
    Lenco's on my 211 for 10 years now...not a single problem since installed.

I would buy from them again.

Leave a comment:

• Gacto
    replied
    I cant speak for Lenco, never had them. I have Bennett hydraulic m80 sport tabs with eic now. I just had my first issue, and though Bennett was allegedly sold, they STILL have the best customer service out there! If I had to do over, I would probably go with the Bennett Bolts, the elec version for the same reasons your describe.

Leave a comment:

• Makolarry
    replied
    Lenco 9x12 is what works great on my 21 deep vee.

I cant remember if its the same hull as the 21-b or not but either way I think the 9x12s will do fine.

Leave a comment:

• drseth
    started a topic Trim Tab Recommendation for Mako 21B Center Consol

Trim Tab Recommendation for Mako 21B Center Consol

Hi,

I bought this boat a couple of months ago, and noticed a pretty significant bow rise when going up on plane from an idle. Thinking about installing some Trim tabs. Any suggestions as to brand and size of tabs?

The electric tabs seem the easiest to install, and take up the least amount of space.
Working...
X