No announcement yet.

Fiberglass repair shop recommendation?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fiberglass repair shop recommendation?

I have a 1970 Mako 19 which runs great but the foam is fuel/water logged and a few of her stringers are shot. Does anyone have a recommendation in the Barnegat Bay Area of NJ on which shop I should have do this work?
    [br]Captain W[br]1970 Mako 19

Good luck. I had a great guy in Waretown but unfortunately he moved away. Try these guys out. I spoke to the owner the other day and he sounded fantastic. I dont really need this done, but just do to age I have been considering redoing the tank, cutting out the deck and redoing the stringers and floor. He gave me an amazing quote of $6500 for all. I asked how he do that and he responded by saying that he was only going to charge once for labor on removing the deck. Since would already be open he would only charge $500 for pulling the tank. $1500 for the tank and lines. $800 for the stringers , $500 for repaint of the deck, $3000 for removing the entire deck and installing and recording the deck.

Professional boat restoration. Proboatrestoration.com

Hank Norley

610-883-3322

If you do contact him , I would like for feedback.

Brian. Nine-zero 8- eight eight seven -2441

Good luck.
    Brian Duff[br]1988 Mako 211-Sold [br]1991 Mako 231 special edition[br]2001 Yamaha 250 ox66[br]Toms River, NJ[br][br]

Comment

Working...
    X