Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• knightgang
    replied
    Nah, looks like I can get by with a 12' high door and be good.

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• brianbeech
    replied
    Just measured mine. It's 137" tall to the top of the T-Top. I have a tower, but it folds down. I'm sitting on a double-axle Boat Master trailer. I also have mine raised pretty high in the front right now. I imagine it would drop a few inches if I lowered the front. I can do that tomorrow to 'truck height' if you like.

I'm sure it varies based on the size wheels and trailer manufacturer, but that should get you pretty close.

Leave a comment:

• Z-man
    replied
    I dont have a 261 but do have a 254 I have a 12' door on My garage and with antenna mounts, Outrigger mounts, etc I clear by just couple of inches. I am also on a triple axle trlr with 15" wheels hope that helps

Leave a comment:

• knightgang
    started a topic Mako 261, Overall Height on Trailer with T-Top

Mako 261, Overall Height on Trailer with T-Top

I am in the market for a project 261, more on that later...

However, I am also soon to build an enclosed shop and I have been debating on my overall door height... For you 261 Owners, how tall is the overall height of your boat to the top of your T-Top? Please include the radar, antenna base, etc. that sits on top of the T-Top. Outrigger poles can be removed, but if there is a sleeve stub up, please include that.
Working...
X