1988 261 market value

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1988 261 market value

Its been a long time since I bought or sold a boat but I am considering putting my 261 on the market. Looking to you guys for some opinions of the market value for this craft. The tank is original but pressure tested every year. The transom is rock solid. The 2003 Evinrudes have approx 400 hrs each with the EMMs rebuilt and updated in 2017. Everything operates or functions as it should. The trailer has new bearings and 5 new tires. Otherwise the pictures speak for themselves. Would appreciate any responses in the form of a PM. Thanks for your thoughts
    Jay Dimig[br]73 Mako 23[br]302 Ford I/O[br]88 Mako 261[br]200 Evinrudes

I'm in central Florida and looking for that size boat. I want to upgrade my 231. Most of them that I'm seeing are 25-40k depending on power and level of restore. Most people are not going to want to touch those engines unfortunately. I had 2 that had the emm trouble. I never had one rebuilt so I don't know the reliability of them after that is done. If the transom and tank have been replaced I would expect to see yours in the mid to upper 20's. If not then mid to lower 20's.
    '90 Tuppens 231 Polk City, FL

Comment

Just sent you a pm
      seaford ny. 1973 17 mako. 1983 21 mako

Comment

Working...
      X