Clear All

• Looky__Looky

At what showed up at my house today.[]

i only see red xs?
    3N2, 76 mako 23, marblehead, ma[br]

Comment

Damn Red X's. Can anyone see the pix's?

Comment

Eduardo to the rescue... hang tight.... I got your red X's all taken care of. Good lookin' power plants you have there!
        Slidell, LA 1993 Mako 261B - Temperance

Comment

Damn, those suzies are lookin good bud
          Greenwich, NJ[br]1976 22B

Comment

Oh so pretty. Do you think you'll get any sleep? Does that cold beverage in your hand have bubbles?[]

Don't forget to add the oil[]
            2003 Boston Whaler 255 Conquest w/ twin 200 HPDI\'s. MA & ME

Comment

HeHe That's my Dad. At 10:00 this morning I asked my Dad and Brother if they wanted something to drink? Then I asked Dad what he wanted? "Beer" he said.

I throught it was a little early for that, but said what the hell. Were celiberating.[]

Comment

Bobby,

My dealer told me to overfill by 1/2 litre for first start up. I doubted him and he insisted. I did as he said and sure enough, he was right. They checked out right at the "full" line after start up.
                Ole Joe
                Just floundering around
                White Hall & Ocean City, Maryland
                1978 Mako 25

Comment

I'll keep that in mind, but these motor's have been run. They have about 10hrs on them.

I can understand that if no oil was every put in the motor, but I will double check it for sure.

Comment

More rice burners. Doesn't anyone buy 'Merican anymore?
                    [br]Mako To Go, Brick, NJ [br]1989 Mako 231 CC[br]250 Optimax[br]

Comment

C-Fish I take it that your joking.[] I haven't heard of any Mexician motors being manufactured. I have been in on Suzuki money in a tournment and the winning fish paid $350. Suzuki payed us an additional $1000. That was sweet considering the fish hit a bait my brother had in the water beside the boat and the King skyrocketed on it and landed in the boat. No gaff marks in that sucker.[]

Comment

Working...
                      X