Clear All

• Looky__Looky

At what showed up at my house today.[]

i only see red xs?
    3N2, 76 mako 23, marblehead, ma[br]

Comment

Damn Red X's. Can anyone see the pix's?

Comment

Eduardo to the rescue... hang tight.... I got your red X's all taken care of. Good lookin' power plants you have there!
        Slidell, LA 1993 Mako 261B - Temperance

Comment

Damn, those suzies are lookin good bud
          Greenwich, NJ[br]1976 22B

Comment

Oh so pretty. Do you think you'll get any sleep? Does that cold beverage in your hand have bubbles?[]

Don't forget to add the oil[]
            2003 Boston Whaler 255 Conquest w/ twin 200 HPDI\'s. MA & ME

Comment

HeHe That's my Dad. At 10:00 this morning I asked my Dad and Brother if they wanted something to drink? Then I asked Dad what he wanted? "Beer" he said.

I throught it was a little early for that, but said what the hell. Were celiberating.[]

Comment

Bobby,

My dealer told me to overfill by 1/2 litre for first start up. I doubted him and he insisted. I did as he said and sure enough, he was right. They checked out right at the "full" line after start up.
                Ole Joe
                Just floundering around
                White Hall, Maryland
                1978 Mako 25

Comment

I'll keep that in mind, but these motor's have been run. They have about 10hrs on them.

I can understand that if no oil was every put in the motor, but I will double check it for sure.

Comment

More rice burners. Doesn't anyone buy 'Merican anymore?
                    [br]Mako To Go, Brick, NJ [br]1989 Mako 231 CC[br]250 Optimax[br]

Comment

C-Fish I take it that your joking.[] I haven't heard of any Mexician motors being manufactured. I have been in on Suzuki money in a tournment and the winning fish paid $350. Suzuki payed us an additional $1000. That was sweet considering the fish hit a bait my brother had in the water beside the boat and the King skyrocketed on it and landed in the boat. No gaff marks in that sucker.[]

Comment

Working...
                      X