Online Search for my next Mako...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Online Search for my next Mako...

Has anyone here looked at this Mako? The listing only has a phone number for contact and I am unable to make a call from the islands...

Steven Kwajalein Atoll, RMI

I've seen it on CL for a few weeks now but it's father away than my interest in it lol. I'm 4 hours from here but I have a job down there and I may have to make a run that direction in the next couple weeks.

I use what's app to communicate with my brothers that live in the Dominican. If I see that I'm going to be going that way we can communicate that way.
    '90 Tuppens 231 Polk City, FL

Comment

I have what's app out here but have not used it, I do have Facetime on our Iphone.

Comment

I'm not an i-drone LOL. So it'll have to be the app 🙄

Comment

Email me at slpcomputer at Yahoo and I will give you my information. My time is pretty far ahead of you, It is 8AM on Sunday right now my time...Your time should be Saturday at 3PM

Just an FYI, whatever I buy I plan to repower with new 4 strokes...I am more interested in the fuel tank and stringer/transom condition...
          Last edited by Prater; 11-07-2020, 02:08 PM.

Comment

You anywhere around Ft Walton? I see a 333 that needs a look at, its larger than I was looking for but my wife likes the cabin... https://jacksonville.craigslist.org/...216672730.html

Comment

I have a job in Destin but I'm not scheduled to go there for several weeks. I'll email you tonight.

Comment

I have found a 290 in Mobile, another member is going to look at it for me when he gets a chance. I can hang out for the right boat if I need to...

Comment

Working...
                X