Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Mako Placard Thread!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #91
    quote:


    Originally posted by saltysun


    Ring leader. Sent you an email as well. Looking for the Mako 171 placard set in blue and white with the name of the boat. Rum n Coke with the K in coke reversed. My email is: [email protected]

    Let me know when can u do it and where can I send you the payment


    Thanks!


    I dropped you an email. Thanks
    Slidell, LA 1993 Mako 261B - Temperance

    Comment


    • #92
      Ringleader,

      I tried contacting you by e-mail but must have got something wrong.I am looking to get a set of blue placards made for 228 with the name "My Precious "please contact me for payment and info mgalociid="Arial Black"> at yahooid="Arial Black"> dot comid="Arial Black"> thank you
      Lot of work to be done 1982 Mako 228 My Precious

      Comment


      • #93
        quote:


        Originally posted by smeagol


        Ringleader,

        I tried contacting you by e-mail but must have got something wrong.I am looking to get a set of blue placards made for 228 with the name "My Precious "please contact me for payment and info mgalociid="Arial Black"> at yahooid="Arial Black"> dot comid="Arial Black"> thank you



        I emailed you on 3/15. Just checking to see

        If you recieved the email. Thanks
        Slidell, LA 1993 Mako 261B - Temperance

        Comment


        • #94
          I have a 1986 Mako21b and I am looking for placards. RingLeader, are you still making them? Those pictures look great!

          Comment


          • #95
            quote:


            Originally posted by Robs86Mako


            I have a 1986 Mako21b and I am looking for placards. RingLeader, are you still making them? Those pictures look great!



            Yes. Drop me an email. ClassicMako (at) charter (dot) net
            Slidell, LA 1993 Mako 261B - Temperance

            Comment


            • #96
              I’ll get some placard updates soon. I made a bunch of them last spring and summer. Got a few other things I’ve been making also. Stay tuned.
              Slidell, LA 1993 Mako 261B - Temperance

              Comment


              • #97
                Ringleader,

                I am interested in a black 231 placard. Let me know where to send payment. Thanks, I also sent a private message.
                Hector
                Hector Perez

                Comment


                • #98
                  Originally posted by hp6169 View Post
                  Ringleader,

                  I am interested in a black 231 placard. Let me know where to send payment. Thanks, I also sent a private message.
                  Hector
                  Hector, I replied to your PM. Thanks
                  Slidell, LA 1993 Mako 261B - Temperance

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X