The Mako Placard Thread!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Mako Placard Thread!!

Vendors have come and gone for new Mako nameplates....I would love to buy a set for our 171 angler...

Any recommendations??

Thanks...

dave
    [br]1994 Mako 215 Dual console Optimax 225[br]1978 Mako 19 with 90hp johnson[br]1996 Mako 22[br]1982 Mako 171 Angler 135 Black Max Mercury[br]1987 21b 225 Yamaha[br]1974 23 inboard Gusto gone.[br]1979m21 225johnson \"blue dolphin\" bought off this board and restored [br]with everyone\'s help!!Gone but not Forgotten....[br]1979 20 Mako 115 Suzuki gone[br]1977 19 Mako 115 Johnson gone[br]1976 23 Mako twin 140 Johnsons gone[br]1983 224 with closed transom and bracket[br]And 162 SOB (some other boats)[br]Venice Florida, Traverse city Mi.

Dave, just so happens I know a guy that has the equipment to do so. I just got the shop set back up. I've got about 5 pairs to make in the coming weeks. Drop me a line.
    Slidell, LA 1993 Mako 261B - Temperance

Comment

There is a blue set on eBay that are originals and supposed to be new.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/182318861250
      1989 mako 191

Comment

Email sent

Comment

Ringleader,

I sent you an email for some Mako 25 badges.
          Steven[br]Andros Town, Fresh Creek, Bahamas[br]1979 Mako 25[br]

Comment

Ringleader,

I sent you an email for some Mako 25 badges.

Comment

Google Ebay Mako Placards There is a place in Clearwater that makes them,unicabinc ,website

Comment

I haven't received any emails from DPdash or Prater. You guys need to email me at: classicmako(at)charter(dot)net

Comment

Resent...

Thanks

Comment

For those interested... Here's some placards I've turned out in the last year. As well as what my graphics rendering looks like before I cut the actual placard.

Comment

I would love a set for my '83 Mako20B. How much and where do I send my money?
                      [br]1983 Mako 20

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by Green Monstah

I would love a set for my '83 Mako20B. How much and where do I send my money?

$100 for black/white & $110 for most other available color combinations. There are several color combinations that are a few dollars more. Customization is available, a small fee add on may apply depending on home much work is involved. Shipping is included in the prices.

Sold as a pair (2 placards). Self adhesive with a very strong pre-applied 3M auto body molding adhesive. The are not exact OEM replicas, but pretty close to what Mako was using in the 1990's. I can do minor size adjustment and text add-in customization as desired.

To get the ball rolling, contact me at:

classicmako (at) charter (dot) net

Comment

Ring, I sent you an email
                          1989 mako 191

Comment

Email sent regarding placards for Mako250.
                            Keyman[br]Paoli, PA

Comment

Man, I am now really depressed that I shelled the coin to get somebody else to make them for me (a group who was often recommended by the group).

1. Yours are so much more legit than theirs.

2. Theirs didn't come with any adhesive, so they're still sitting on my desk as I couldn't figure out a way to hold them to the hull while the 5200 dried.

I'm going to have to think good about this one.
                              \'96 Mako 19 w Mercury 150 (Yeah, not really a \"Classic\")[br]Jupiter, FL

Comment

Working...
                              X