Shark decal original size

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shark decal original size

Hey everyone - new member to the forum but have been a Mako owner for over 2 years now and an avid follower of the forum. I have a 1993 Mako 221. I’m interested in putting the Mako shark on the sides of the hull.

My question is: does anyone know what the original size for the shark on the hull is?

See attached photo, that’s what I’m going for. I have looked all over this website and all over the Internet and I can’t find anything. All I’ve been able to do is take a best guess. My best guess is something like 30” long and 13.5” wide. Just curious if anyone knows what the original size was when the boat was new so I can keep mine as close to the original style.

If anyone has an original one on a similar size hull (23ft) and could send me the measurements that would also be super helpful.

Thanks!
    Attached Files

Click image for larger version

Name:	20200226_185537.jpg
Views:	57
Size:	2.66 MB
ID:	547723

not sure if this will help or not but this was on my 254. 37' from tip of nose to furthest point on tail. I have since wet sanded/buffed. I wont add another decal but may ghost it in if/when I decide to paint it

1983 Mako 254/1999 Sport Nautique GT-40/1997 Sea Doo GSi/ 1984 Surf Jet

Comment

Working...
    X