Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mako Bayshark

I enjoy reading this forum and I appreciate everyones honest input

I am looking to buy a 21 Bayshark preferbly an 01-00 but I want the Optimax power over the EFI,

what is your opinion of this boat and set-up? and does the Bayshark have a high-speed livewell pick up?

To me it seems like bayboat 101, but no one seems to put this feature in the description.

And what hull design seating arrangement works best for you?

I would like to hear your opinions or a lead on a Bayshark

thank you in advance

Brad/[?]

Contact TerryS by email or though this board([email protected]). He's got just what you are looking for in mint condition. Blue hull, 225 Optimax, Motorguide trolling motor on the bow with three batteries and an onboard charger, custom rod racks, dual X16 Lowrance depthfinder/chart plotters, dual axle trailer and more. Runs like the wind (60-plus) and definitely one of the most versitile fishing boats I have ever been on. It is for sale, but don't wait because he has a couple guys barking up his tree right now.

Terry can answer any and all questions you have about it.
    [br]Mako To Go, Brick, NJ [br]1989 Mako 231 CC[br]250 Optimax[br]

Comment

If you want to see the boat check out his website at www.flatsrat.com.
      [br]Mako To Go, Brick, NJ [br]1989 Mako 231 CC[br]250 Optimax[br]

Comment

RT

I have one for sale. The 2000,2001 baysharks have the high speed livewell pick-ups.You know its funny I had a 99 Bayshark factory demo for a few weeks and they had the livewell pick up on the step in the hull so I clued them in to the problem that they will not fill under power and they changed it to the bottom of the hull so it would pickup at high speed .But than in 2002 they redesigned the boat(they made it lighter 1500 vs 2100 pounds and cheaper!) and put the pickups back on the step [].Not the smartest guys on the block.As far as seating I like the leaning post over the capts. chairs that were stock. We also have the super console with the 2nd 30 gal.livewell under the front seat.
        2000 21ft Mako Bay Shark, 225 Optimax

Comment

There was a Terry S sighting in this months Salt Water Sportsman......
          Greenwich, NJ[br]1976 22B

Comment

Working...
          X