Outboard bracket

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Outboard bracket

Just enclosed the transom on my 1991 261 mako, just got the new bracket 30” set back. Question is......Is there a formula to measuring where the top of the platform will mount across the transom? When I ordered the bracket they had me measure 6” up from keel make a mark and from that mark measure up 20 more Inches. At that mark they had me measure the width which was 88” I believe. I’m assuming that is where the top of the platform with rest? 🤷🏼‍♂️ Help please lol. Thanks
    Starts
    06-09-2020
    Ends
    06-10-2020
    Last edited by BJones; 06-10-2020, 09:31 AM.

I'm very surprised they didn't give you detailed instructions on how to locate and install it.

That said, if that's how they had you measure it then that's likely where you'll install it. Did they tell you to use nylon washers between the bracket and the washers you use to mount it?

Comment

They said nothing about nylon washers but that makes sense I will definitely purchase them before I install. This company will do an install but not driving my boat two hours to do it I hired a guy locally. Thanks for the response.

Comment

Working...
      X