Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Shakes_26 View Post
      Click image for larger version

Name:	mako21 placard.jpg
Views:	160
Size:	487.9 KB
ID:	551875 Yeah they're pretty swank!
      So far that's my kids' favorite set I've done. Both are science & engineering types like me.
      Slidell, LA 1993 Mako 261B - Temperance

Comment

Originally posted by RingLeader View Post

So far that's my kids' favorite set I've done. Both are science & engineering types like me.
        I was a Noo-cle-r engineer so it ties in, but yeah the combo is great, the icon came out better than I imagined it would and its going to pop against the blue (no not CMMMB) hull.

Comment

I wish to order a set of placard‘s for my Mako 171. I’m not sure about the procedure so I’ll tell you what I want you let me know how to go about getting it. I want black and white placard‘s with the shark and the accent stripe plus I want the boat name where you’ve placed most of them. The boats name is Last Mango and it is a 171. Please let me know how to proceed.

jeff

Comment

Originally posted by J Sharp View Post
            I wish to order a set of placard‘s for my Mako 171. I’m not sure about the procedure so I’ll tell you what I want you let me know how to go about getting it. I want black and white placard‘s with the shark and the accent stripe plus I want the boat name where you’ve placed most of them. The boats name is Last Mango and it is a 171. Please let me know how to proceed.

jeff
            Jeff, email me at [email protected]. We'll set up payment and I can have them out in a couple days.

Comment

good morning, these are perfect. could you tell me what the 1995 mako 22 looks like, and how much is the measuring stick?
              email is [email protected]
              Robert Edward Lyons

Comment

Can you share infoo....last time i get info from online fishing store uae
                Last edited by Tromsrokscf; 08-25-2021, 02:07 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tromsrokscf View Post
                  Can you share infoo....
                  Info is the original post of this thread. I can answer any specific questions you may have. Either post them here or email me at [email protected]

Thanks
                  Ed

Comment

Hey ring email sent on a mako 211

Comment

Working...
                    X