This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mako Hullside/Model Placards

Placards are $100/pair for black/white and $110/pair for colors. Some designs outside of the OEM reproductions may cost more due to size or type of material. Those will be demoted by the picture of them. Shipping in the USA is included in those prices. Turnaround time is about 5–7 days right now. Payment can be completed by PayPal, Venmo, Apple Pay or check/money order by mail.

The placards are made from 1/8” outdoor quality engraving stock. They are backed with a 2 mil 3M body molding adhesive and I put 3 small screw holes in for added holding. I supply the screws. Screws can be deleted if you like. The adhesive holds very well on a properly prepped surface. They are reproductions and are not exact replicas. They are replicas of the placards made in the 1990s. They are very slightly different dimensionally. They look great and will cover the rivet holes. They can be customized in the tag line if you like. I can delete the shark and accent stripe for a look more similar to the 70’s-80’s placards.

$120/pair. Shipping included in USA.

$110/pair Black & White. $120/pair for colored sets. Shipping included in USA

Due to the size of this placard, this design is $120/pair. Shipping included in USA

Slidell, LA 1993 Mako 261B - Temperance

Ringleader,

Great to see a new thread on your placards with available colors. Will be ordering a pair soon when I get a little further down the line on my Angler restoration.

Comment

I love the placards you made me for my 17! Going to order for the 25 real soon.
      -Raul
      from Tampa, FL

:::Under Construction:::
      1985 Mako 254 - Twin Suzuki 200s in the future
      http://forum.classicmako.com/forum/c...rglass-squot-s

1987 Mako 171 Angler - 2017 Suzuki 115
      http://forum.classicmako.com/forum/c...ngler-splashed

1987 Mako 21B - 2013 Suzuki 150 4 stroke For Sale Soon

Comment

Some Misc Items I've made for CM guys recently. Many of these things can be made in any of the engraving materials I use for placards and panels.

Shark. 1/8" brushed stainless veneer over black acrylic. 6.75" x 4". Price varies with size. $20 each +shipping as shown.

Mako oval 1/8" brushed stainless veneer over black acrylic Medallion. Size 7.75" x 3.75". Price varies with size. As shown is $25 +shipping.

Oval 1/8" ClassicMako Medallion. Size 7.75" x 3.75". Price varies with size. As shown is $25 +shipping.

Mako oval 1/4" acrylic reverse engraved Medallion. Size 7.75" x 3.75". Price varies with size. As shown is $40 +shipping.

Fish Rulers. Up to 24" are $55 shipped or $50 when combined with other items.

Switch Label plate for the OEM resessed switch panels. $40 shipped

Comment

I sent an email to you about a set of placards for a 20C.
          [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
            I sent an email to you about a set of placards for a 20C.
            [email protected]
            Hi, I sent you and email to your gmail address. Thanks

Comment

Ringleader does a fantastic job on these. You won’t be disappointed.

Click image for larger version  Name:	D2BE9BD3-A875-4972-BB7B-10114EF21E3A.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	394.2 KB ID:	545784
              M20 project-Finally Splashed!
              https://forum.classicmako.com/forum/...r-bottom-paint
              Gallery
              https://forum.classicmako.com/member...kgfisher/media

Comment

I sent an email for a mako251.
                [email protected]

Comment

I'm in need of a pair of Mako 21 Placards. If you'll email me how to get you a check or payment, I would be most appreciative!
                  Bill Moore[br]Eden, North Carolina[br]\'81 Mako 21 Center Console

Comment

Originally posted by Shagndj View Post
                    I'm in need of a pair of Mako 21 Placards. If you'll email me how to get you a check or payment, I would be most appreciative!
                    Bill.
                    Email me at [email protected]
                    Payment can be done via Paypal, Venmo, or check/money order via mail.
                    Turnaround time is about 4 days right now for black & white. 7-10 days for colors (usually have to order materials for colors).

Thanks
                    Ed

Comment

$110/pair for Black & White. $120/pair for colored sets. Shipping included in USA

$100/pair. Shipping included in USA. 24" Ruler is $55

$110/pair. Shipping included in USA

$120/pair. Shipping included in USA

$120/pair. Shipping included in USA

Comment

Working...
                      X