1979 23ft Seacraft w/305 inboard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1979 23ft Seacraft w/305 inboard

I saw a 23ft Seacraft for sale by my house and was wondering if anyone knows anything about it. It looks different than most. The hull looks like faux wood plank sides. The hull is a 1979 and is in great shape. Any info wood be greatly appreciated. I went to the Classic Seacraft site and haven't had a response yet.
    Scott Sutherland[br]\"Overworked Brother\"[br]www.thedockgulfport.com[br][br]

I've never seen a SeaCraft with a lapstrake hull. Do you have photos?
    Capt Kevin ~~~><((((*>[br][br] 2520 MVSC \"Chesapeake Edition\"[br]Annapolis, Maryland[br]http://ClassicParker.com/

Comment

I'll try and have them for tomorrow. It really caught my eye. Looks really unique.

Comment

Found out it is a Chris Craft. The owner must have really wanted a SeaCraft. I don't have pics, but it is on Gautier/Vancleave Rd. in Gautier MS if you are interested. I believe someone posted pics on the Classic SeaCraft sight.

Comment

Those lapstrake ChrisCraft SeaSkiffs were great boats.

Comment

It's in good shape and has a new motor. I was going to tell my friend to offer $6000 and see what happens.

Comment

Working...
            X