bracket on the way

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bracket on the way

Ordered my bracket the other day from D&D Marine. The owner, Don, is a really nice guy and very helpful. Hopefully it will be here this week some time.
    Tony C.[br]S. Daytona, FL[br]Boatless...for now[br]

$?
    \'72 Mako 17, Suzuki 140 FOR SALE[br]\'74 Mako 19B Project FOR SALE[br]Seabird 21 Project FOR SALE[br]San Juan 28 sailboat [br]Wake, VA[br][IMG]

Comment

$785.00 for single pontoon painted, shipping, and hardware.

Comment

you will not believe how much better performance you'll get by setting that motor back on a bracket. I gained a good 10mph at cruise and WOT and burn less gas doing it. In fact, my WOT (41mph at 1.9mpg) burns less than I use to get at cruise (24mph at 1.5mpg).
        Steven[br]1978 Powercat 232[br]One flat broke, the other almost ready to float!!![br]Atlanta, GA

Comment

Hey Hungone, Can't wait to see the difference. Thanks for the good news!

Comment

Tony C - If this is for your 19' I would be very interested to see images (before-during-after) and communicate with you via email on your throughts. I'm tossing around the idea with a 20.

D-
            Current Mqko - 1990 Mako 211 w/2006 250 E-TEC. http://www.classicmako.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=6226. [br]- Previous Makos 1987 20C, 1979 23\' IB, 1970s 17 Angler

Comment

Working...
            X