Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attn: Captain Andy.____ Question?

Andy,

Hope all is well. Just wondering what the approx. performance #'s and fuel burn #'s you are getting on your Mako 23 with the Suzuki 225 4 stroke.

Thanks-

Bob
    Bob Carpenter [br] Maine[br]1969 Boston Whaler 13\' (Annie3 1/2) [br]Built Annie2 and Annie3 which can be seen in The Project pages[br]

Hey Bob..hope all is well..Im thrilled with my Suzuki"s performance..Dont have a flo-scan.but after alot of trips and much experience watching guages and filling up boats with fuel..here it goes!!

W.O.T. 19 inch suzuki prop..max rpms of 5600, 100 gallons of fuel ,t-top.bottom paint with a tad of growth and saltwater..(Actually its denser than fresh and so..)I get 43mph..I crusise about 4500 rpm with full people 100 fuel i get 33-34 mph .with the trim tabs down slightly to comp fo "bow up" tendency.By my G.p.s. odometer last week ran 86 miles round trip(statue) burned just about 30 gallons based on topping off ..about 2.5 to 2.7 miles per gallon and im not easy on the throttle all the time..
    1997 232B 2017 suzuki 250 \"ROCK BOTTOM\"[br] [br]

Comment

[] Gott'a Love it.

Comment

Thanks Andy,

Sounds like it does a bit better than the 96 Evinrude 225 huh!

I'd like to see a comparision between the 225 Suzuki and a 225 ETEC.
        Bob Carpenter [br] Maine[br]1969 Boston Whaler 13\' (Annie3 1/2) [br]Built Annie2 and Annie3 which can be seen in The Project pages[br]

Comment

Working...
        X