The best 25 footer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The best 25 footer?

Just looking a couple years in advance. I am wondering if there is a consensous sp? on the best 25-27 foot cc or cuddy mako. Im looking for a boat with maybe the deepest cockpit, best ride, most room, just dont know if any of them stood out from the rest.

Thanks Patrick
    1978 Mako21[br]2001 200 Rude[br](under the knife)[br]1993 Proline 241[br]Yamaha F225[br]

Arent we all??????[]
    1997 232B 2017 suzuki 250 \"ROCK BOTTOM\"[br] [br]

Comment

Pat

Split the difference and look for a 261CC the best riding CC I've ever been aboard. The cockpit depth is just right for family use and the '87-'90's were well built and have held up extemely well.
      Capt. Vic[br]Six O Stretch 261CC T200 Js[br]Glimmer Glass/ Manasquan/ Milltown, NJ[br]<i></i>

Comment

Capt Vic is right. The 261 is a sweet one.

Here is my buddys 1988 model 261.

But... if you're looking for a 25 that has a bit less speed but more protection, here is an alternative (tho it isn't a Mako). []

Capt Kevin ~~~><((((*>[br][br] 2520 MVSC \"Chesapeake Edition\"[br]Annapolis, Maryland[br]http://ClassicParker.com/

Comment

Capt. Andy,

I noticed you have a 95' 232...I just bought a 96' 232 and love it so far. I'm looking to put a t-top on it and was wondering if you had any information on what you think of your t-top, if you would do anything different, and of course any recommendations would be great.

I really love the closed off transom and bracket drive!

Thanks,

Pat
          Mako232Tampa

Comment

Working...
          X