Interesting mako ad 1969 mako 22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting mako ad 1969 mako 22

Is that ad for sale??? I've been buying them when they come onto E-bay... I am going to bid on the 1969 Mako 17 ad thats on E-bay right now. Let me know about this one.
    Slidell, LA 1993 Mako 261B - Temperance

Comment

Yes this ad is on ebay for sale. It sure was nice of the guy selling it to post a full size high resolution scan of it. I would just print it out on a color laser printer. Forget buying it.

Comment

I found it... I'll buy both of them. Unless someone else can't live without them. I've been buying whatever comes up lately. I should get 3 pieces of Mako nostalgia in the mail this week. They'll all go up on the webpage. Getting some good stuff in there.

Comment

Why bother buying it? We have it for free. Just save a copy of the picture and paste it on the site or print as many as you want on a color printer. The quality of these scans prints out great.

Comment

Yeah, I already saved it. I still may buy it just becasue I'm a collecting type moron. But it will be on the webpage tonight along with the pics of my vivewell being molded. Wow! Long day. Gotta go bubble roll some more.

Comment

That guy standing up is going Ouch, Ouch , oouch ! and the one setting down is getting his roids packed. The 22B, although one of the toughest boats Mako ever made, is one of the hardest riding.....mine beat me to death.

Comment

Amen Alcedo. I think I have some filling coming loose from the last time I tried to run through a decent chop at a good clip. Anyone know a good Dentist?
                Greenwich, NJ[br]1976 22B

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by Shep

Anyone know a good Dentist?

[]
                  Capt Kevin ~~~><((((*>[br][br] 2520 MVSC \"Chesapeake Edition\"[br]Annapolis, Maryland[br]http://ClassicParker.com/

Comment

Move down South.... I can refer you to a good one... My wife is an excellent dentist and very gentle too. I could fix you up, but we'd spend so much time talking about boats, we'd never get anything done.

Comment

[]hehe, I thought you may like that one.
                      Greenwich, NJ[br]1976 22B

Comment

I just finished printing out a copy of this ad on a high quality color laser printer. I then laminated it and trimmed the edges. It comes out almost as good as original. Like I said that is a great scan of the original, so if anybody wants a nice copy of it that is all you have to do. I actually sell the printing and copying equipment for a living so I have easy access to some of the best equipment available.

Comment

I just finished printing out a copy of this ad on a high quality color laser printer. I then laminated it and trimmed the edges. It comes out almost as good as original. Like I said that is a great scan of the original, so if anybody wants a nice copy of it that is all you have to do. I actually sell the printing and copying equipment for a living so I have easy access to some of the best equipment available.

Comment

My brother has the zerox Tektronix Phaser 860DP. It makes some pretty good prints too. I downloaded both files and already posted them in the Reference section of the webpage. Check them out!

http://www.classicmako.com/reference/

Comment

My brother has the zerox Tektronix Phaser 860DP. It makes some pretty good prints too. I downloaded both files and already posted them in the Reference section of the webpage. Check them out!

http://www.classicmako.com/reference/

Comment

Working...
                              X