Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally living up to the name...

Breaking in the new skis...

and breaking out some frosty refreshment.

\'72 Mako 17, Suzuki 140 FOR SALE[br]\'74 Mako 19B Project FOR SALE[br]Seabird 21 Project FOR SALE[br]San Juan 28 sailboat [br]Wake, VA[br][IMG]

Cool![8D]

I see you're from Aruba now. Seems to be lots of depressing news coming from there lately.
    Slidell, LA 1993 Mako 261B - Temperance

Comment

You know that you can't consider yourself a true skibum until you can enjoy the frosty refreshment of your choice while actually skiing. Of course some States water patrol don't smile too kindly on this behavior.. He.He..[]

Chris..[8D]
      Ocean Springs, Ms.[br]

Comment

Water patrol. Hmm. There is a CG station less than 5 miles away at the mouth of the river. Think they'd believe me if I told them I'm still a BM3 in the reserves?

Looks like I'll need to sew a lanyard onto one of those foam can huggers! [:x)]
        \'72 Mako 17, Suzuki 140 FOR SALE[br]\'74 Mako 19B Project FOR SALE[br]Seabird 21 Project FOR SALE[br]San Juan 28 sailboat [br]Wake, VA[br][IMG]

Comment

Andy,

You need to get one of those "new" slalom skis. My wife gave me one a few years ago ... its big (easier to get up) and concave on the bottom (better control). Night and day to the combos. MUCH more fun! We try to go out skiing every weekend. If your ever up our way, give me a ring and you can try out mine.

See ya
          72\' Mako 22\'[br]NoNeck, VA

Comment

I never cared much for slalom skiing. I was always a jumper. I learned on flat-bottom wooden skis (probly Cypress Gardens). The only thing I don't like about plastic skis is they tend to be light/too long in the rear. I'll probly end up moving the bindings backward.

Comment

Working...
            X