Chesapeake Mako Owners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chesapeake Mako Owners

Ok fellas, I sent out the first email to whomever had posted on the previous thread, and only got two replies (Thanks, Charles and Danny).

I know there are more of us... it's going to end up where everyone in the club is an officer!

If you own a Mako, classic or not, and live in the Greater Chesapeake Bay area (VA, NC, MD, DE) please send an email with your name, mailing address, ph#, and your type of boat to [email protected]. Your info will not be distributed or sold.
    \'72 Mako 17, Suzuki 140 FOR SALE[br]\'74 Mako 19B Project FOR SALE[br]Seabird 21 Project FOR SALE[br]San Juan 28 sailboat [br]Wake, VA[br][IMG]

Hey Andy ... you must have got my first e-mail ... did you get the second?
    72\' Mako 22\'[br]NoNeck, VA

Comment

Or: any Brand Boat!!!
      June 2009 Bimini Fishing Extravaganza---------------------------------------------------------------[br][br]Photo by Martha Costa.................................. Photo By George Poveromo...........................[br][br]2005 Mainship 400 Swift Trawler, Twin 240 Yanmar\'s w/thruster [br]sales distributor of: 2010 11\' Bluewater Baby w/2011 25hp Tohatsu 4str.[br]dinghiesndavits.com [br]ex: 1975 20a Mako[br]ex: 1992 221 Mako[br]ex: 2000 George Poveromo Edition 282 Mako[br]ex: 2002 George Poveromo Edition 282 Mako[br]Sarasota / Bradenton Fl./Falmouth, Ma. Cape Cod / Andros Bahamas[br]Founding President www.ManasotaMako.com

Comment

You mean there are other brands? [:x)]
        \'72 Mako 17, Suzuki 140 FOR SALE[br]\'74 Mako 19B Project FOR SALE[br]Seabird 21 Project FOR SALE[br]San Juan 28 sailboat [br]Wake, VA[br][IMG]

Comment

I tried the above email address, but it wouldnt work. I'm interested in a Chesapeake Mako club. Do you have a working addy? And I'm NOT an officer of any kind, infact I'm usually trying to avoid ANY kind of officer!! Thanks, Mike
          \'78 Wellcraft V20,200 Merc[br]\'80 235-gone[br]\'75 23 Inboard-gone [br]Hayes, Va[br]

Comment

The wildkat_one(AT)hotmail.com address is correct.

Don't want to be an officer, no worries! []

Comment

I finally got it. If you click the link above it has a period at the end of .com - delete the period and it works!!
              \'78 Wellcraft V20,200 Merc[br]\'80 235-gone[br]\'75 23 Inboard-gone [br]Hayes, Va[br]

Comment

Working...
              X