any one who knows alot about pre 80's mako's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• any one who knows alot about pre 80's mako's

im looking to get some information on 1970's makos. such as stringer locations and some other general questions. if any one knows some one i can talk to or email i would appreciate it.has mostly to do with 23-25 footers.
    Holden Beach, North Carolina

Bobby (warthog) is your man, Im sure he will jump on this one very soon. What are you looking to do?
    John S.[br]Lutz, FL aka Tampa[br]Currently transplanted to Tallahassee

Comment

im very interested in a few boats. some need a little more work than others. im currently debating if redoing stringers and a deck is a worth while and the cost it would take to do it my self.
      Holden Beach, North Carolina

Comment

well if the need stringers and deck it should be much cheaper then any of the other boats. If your only saving $1-2k its not worth it buy a boat with good stringers and stuff b/c to replace the stringers and deck the right way on a 25 will cost atleast that much. Now if the boat is 5k cheaper go for it. Its alot of fun to do if you have a place to do it and you have the patients to do it.
        John S.[br]Lutz, FL aka Tampa[br]Currently transplanted to Tallahassee

Comment

Some around here have patients, many have patience, Gary loses patience! (take it easy, Gary, calm down!.)

Mark
          \'73 22 Mako Reedville, VA

Comment

Hey Rich, check your email, I just replied.....I've been at the beach for a few days, Mike
            \'78 Wellcraft V20,200 Merc[br]\'80 235-gone[br]\'75 23 Inboard-gone [br]Hayes, Va[br]

Comment

Working...
            X