Hey Artie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Artie

Still interested in my console? Didn't know if you were back yet.
    \'72 Mako 17, Suzuki 140 FOR SALE[br]\'74 Mako 19B Project FOR SALE[br]Seabird 21 Project FOR SALE[br]San Juan 28 sailboat [br]Wake, VA[br][IMG]

Still interested, just no where to put it at the moment. Evidentally I ticked someone off at the building permit office. Can't seeem to get the slab and new garage built for the boats. If there's other offers on the table, feel free to let it go. My loss. I'm defeniotely still interested though. Thanks for checking up on me about it.... []
    Artie Sutherland[br]Rude Attitude -\'76 Mako 25 CC. - SOLD[br]1976 Mako 21[br]2002 Yellowfin 31 - 300 hp Suzukis[br]Gulf Coast, Mississippi[br]

Comment

I understand completely. It took me longer to get the permits for my workshop (10x14) than it did to build it by hand (no air nailer![B)]).

I'm just trying to make some more room in my workshop. No other offers at this time.
      \'72 Mako 17, Suzuki 140 FOR SALE[br]\'74 Mako 19B Project FOR SALE[br]Seabird 21 Project FOR SALE[br]San Juan 28 sailboat [br]Wake, VA[br][IMG]

Comment

Hey rude, I have a place you can store that for a couple of months if that helps out.
        1985 Mako 235[br]Houston Tx./ Biloxi Ms.

Comment

Working...
        X